Friday, January 27, 2012

Moving!

It really has been a long time since I posted... I've been so busy with life and work and everything but I thought I'd give you a little update on me. I am moving on Monday! I wanted to get my own place but everything in Delta is really out of my price range. So my sister Jennie and her husband JD have made a room in their basement for me to live until I can find something that I can afford and I will be saving money as well (hopefully) to buy a car and pay my parents back for paying for a lot of things in the past 4 years. I will still be close to work that I can walk or ride my bike (but I haven't ridden it since the summer, hmm..) So yay for family! This will be a good thing! I'm really excited! :D

I am really loving my job! It has been really stressful with the holidays but it's kinda starting to slow down but it's really awesome to see how many people actually do shop there on a daily/weekly basis. Some customers even ask me if I live at the store, I always reply with "Yep, it's good to see you again!" I don't mind working 40 hours a week at all. I feel so blessed to have the job that I have. I thought moving back to Delta was going to be a total "drag" but it's really not. I do miss a few things that we don't have down here... Panda Express, Wal Mart, The Mall (doesn't matter which one) my friends I made up there and my cousin Sarah, but most of all I miss the Murphy's. I always loved going to their house and just hanging out with them and playing with the kids and doing laundry. I don't see them enough... Bobbie I think it's been since CHRISTMAS! That's a super long time! Anyways, I get to see them tomorrow for Kaylin's birthday party! YAY! But back to work, it's really awesome. Some days I feel like I'm last on the totem pole and I get belittled by the other supervisors and I'm like... What did I do to you? But then I usually get over it because I'm still new and still learning! But it's good to work as much as I do and work with the people that I do. The customers seem to love me too! :)

Oh yeah, and I'm not supposed to buy food for a very long time okay? I packed up some things on Tuesday.... I have 5 boxes of food! FIVE! and these aren't small boxes either!!! But that's what I get for working at a grocery store and seeing all the good deals. :)

Jenny, I mean... Sister Ostler... comes home in JULY!!!  YAY! I know the time will just fly! I've missed her so much and I am so excited to hear about her mission stories!

Anyways... I'll try to update and maybe take more pictures.... I got a new phone and lost about 700 pictures off of my phone... yeah I didn't back them up either. I'm awesome like that! But I'll take some of the room and me and yeah! K BAIIIII!!!!!!

2 comments:

Travis & Melissa said...

EMILY!!!!! I was just wondering the other day what ever happened to you! I haven't talked with you in FOREVER!!! Glad to see you are doing so well! We need to catch up! :)

sldziuk said...

awh I miss you too! and you are missing out on panda and the Murphy's :) I'm glad you posted! Send pics of fun with the Stanworth family!